Marble Buddha Sculpture S&W 306December 31, 2016
White Marble Buddha Sculpture S&W 308December 31, 2016
Marble Buddha Sculpture S&W 307
In this laying pose, Buddha is referred to as the sleeping or dying or reclining Buddha as it showcases him in his last pose. This pose captures him before his release from the cycle of death.
- The Buddha idol is wearing hand-carved gossamer robes.
- His face has a very calm expression which pacifies the aura.
- Do not attempt to clean in extreme temperatures.
- Use spray bottles instead of power washers.
- Use environment-friendly soap along with water.
- Wait for a dry day to clean your idol.
- Brush off dry debris